Beets are often featured in canning recipes. It is prepared for the winter in cans, and instant marinades are also made. In combination with carrots, garlic and other spices, the preservation acquires a bright and unique taste.
Fast food features
If you need to cook a tasty and original dish quickly, then fresh beets and ready-made seasoning for Korean salads will do.
- 1 kg of root vegetables;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 120 ml of sunflower oil;
- 1 onion;
- 40 ml of acetic acid;
- 10 g salt;
- 60 g sugar;
- 30 g Korean salad dressing.
Cooking a dish consists of several stages.
- Preparing vegetables. Fresh root vegetables are rinsed and cleaned. Then they are chopped into thin strips.
- Preparing the marinade. Garlic is squeezed into the finished shredder, salt, sugar, seasoning and vinegar are added. Beets with spices are thoroughly mixed and left to marinate.
- Preparation of oil with onion juice. The onion is peeled and cut into half rings. Add oil and onions to the pan. It is fried until brown.
- Flavoring. The finished dressing is passed through a colander into the salad. The dish is stirred again and placed in the refrigerator. The optimal marinating time is 12 hours.
Homemade Korean-style beets are great for the daily menu and for decorating the holiday table.
Boiled Vegetables Recipe
Not everyone loves crispy vegetables in salads. Some people prefer a more delicate taste of food. Therefore, salad is often made from boiled root vegetables.
- 2 large beets (pre-peeled and boiled vegetables are used);
- 2 tablespoons of acetic acid;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 teaspoon dry coriander
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar;
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Korean-style pickled beets, depending on taste preferences, are made more or less spicy. To adjust the pungency, reduce or increase the amount of garlic and salt.
- Preparing vegetables. Root vegetables are washed under running water and boiled until soft. Then they are cooled, peeled and rubbed on a special grater. The cut should be thin and oblong. The finished shredder is laid out in a salad bowl.
- Preparing the marinade. For the sauce, the vegetable oil is heated over a fire. It is important that it is warm, but not hot. Garlic, salt, sugar and coriander are added to it. Then acetic acid is added to the sauce and the marinade is mixed again.
- Flavoring. Fill the slices with warm enriched butter and mix thoroughly. It is important that all vegetables are soaked in the marinade. After that, the dish is transferred to a glass jar and placed in the refrigerator for a day. During this time, vegetables will be marinated until ready.
A delicious preservation recipe for the winter
Many gardeners prefer to cook tasty and healthy Korean beets for the winter.
- 1 kg of root vegetables;
- acetic acid 3 tablespoons, for spicy lovers 4-5;
- red and black ground pepper 0.5 teaspoon each;
- ground coriander 1 teaspoon;
- granulated sugar 1 tablespoon;
- salt at least 1 teaspoon;
- Sunflower oil 3-4 tablespoons.
For the preparation of conservation, cans of 0.8 or 1 liter are prepared in advance.
- Preparation of root crops. The beets are washed and boiled for no more than 15 minutes after boiling. Leaves and tails are not cut off. After the allotted time, the beets are cooled in cold water.
- Cutting vegetables. The cooled roots are peeled and cut into thin strips.
- Salting. Chopped root vegetables are sprinkled with salt and sugar, mixed thoroughly and distributed in sterilized jars. The beet mass is packed very tightly. After that, the conservation is left for half an hour to release the juice.
- Preparing the marinade. For the sauce, spices are mixed in a separate bowl. Garlic is squeezed out or finely chopped into them. The finished mixture is thoroughly mixed. Pour oil into a separate frying pan and heat it up. Seasonings are added to it before boiling. The finished marinade is fried for 10 seconds. Pour the enriched oil over the vegetables immediately after frying.
- Twisting and storage. After the vegetables have been marinated, the salad is stored in the refrigerator.
If Korean-style beets cooked for the winter are stored in the basement, then it is recommended to sterilize them. For this, spices with oil are added to 1 liter of water, brought to a boil and poured into jars. The workpieces are sterilized for 10 minutes and then closed in the usual way.
In order to get the most delicious Korean beetroot recipe, you need to know a few subtleties about choosing root vegetables and cooking technology.
- The choice of the beetle. It is important to choose only fresh, sweet maroon roots. They should not have white streaks.
- Taste correction. If unsweetened root vegetables are caught, sugar will help balance the taste. It should be added to the salad more than indicated in the recipe.
- Spice. Everyone's taste preferences are different. Therefore, the taste of the dish can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of spices. For added pungency, add vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- Beneficial features. To make the salad more healthy and tasty, the use of olive oil will allow.